Grayson Dent, CPA
Send An Email
Grayson received a BBA in Accounting and a Masters of Business Administration from Georgia College and State University. With over 25 years experience in public accounting and industry, he currently serves as the Partner in charge of the Firm’s Banking Group. Grayson specializes in strategic planning for public and private sector financial institutions with special emphasis in mergers & acquisitions, capitalization, and tax credits. His expertise has also included assisting banks in compliance with SOX 404.
Grayson is a member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA). He has served as President of the local GSCPA chapter, and is an approved Peer Reviewer for the AICPA and has served on the GSCPA Peer Review Committee. As a member of the Dublin Civitan Club, Grayson has served as their past president.
Grayson enjoys the time he spends with his family, playing golf and watching college football. He is a member at First Baptist Church, where he and his wife Elizabeth serve in the Children’s ministries.
- Georgia College & State University, Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting
- Georgia College & State University, Master of Accountancy
Certifications and Memberships
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Dublin Civitan Club, Past President
- First Baptist Church, Director of AWANA Truth and Training