Cindy Phillips, CPA
Tax And Business Solutions Partner
Send An Email
Recent Articles & Updates
Throughout her career Cindy has enjoyed developing tax-saving strategies and providing proactive tax advice to an array of entity types including Partnerships, C-corporations, S-corporations, IC-DISCs, Trusts, Estates and Individuals. She has worked with numerous multi-state entities engaged in business across the US and abroad, assisting them with tax compliance, cash flow strategies, short and long range planning, and financial statement preparation.
Currently, her practice focus groups include medical practices, manufacturing, real estate investors and trusts/estates. She also oversees the trust, gift and estate tax department for the Savannah office. The department currently performs various levels of tax compliance and reporting for over 250 trusts.
Outside the office, Cindy enjoys visiting with her children, Christopher & Savannah, traveling, cooking participating in a variety of running events from 5Ks to half-marathons and the occasional sprint triathlon. Her husband and children are the joys of her life. Her family enjoys traveling and skiing together.
- Georgia College & State University, Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting
Certifications and Memberships
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Savannah Estate Planning Council
- Savannah CFO Council
- Nurses for the Nations global outreach
- St. Joseph’s Candler- SmartWomen Expo Committee
- Helping Hands across Ecuador
- Ingleside Baptist Church