Geoff works in the Tax and Business Solutions area of the firm providing tax compliance and consulting services. Geoff enjoys working with clients covering a variety of industries, but has a focus on those in the medical profession, real estate and partnerships. Geoff began his career in 1998, joining TJS Deemer Dana in January 2015 as a result of the office merger with Skinner, Barndollar and Lane. During this time he has provided tax and consulting services for businesses in all areas of the business life-cycle, partnership buy-in and buy-out calculations, tax implication of real estate foreclosures and like-kind exchanges.
Helping clients find a solution for their unique situation is one thing Geoff enjoys when it comes to working with clients. “We are invested in our clients. We want to understand what makes them get up in the morning and what keeps them up worrying into the night. In the end, we do our best to help them change their financial situation.”
Outside of the office, Geoff can usually be found spending time with his wife, daughter and their two dogs.
- George Mason University, Bachelor of Science, Accounting
Certifications and Memberships
- Certified Public Accountant
- Georgia Society of CPAs, Leadership Council- Member, Past President – Savannah Chapter
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants- Current Member
- Savannah Estate Planning Council- Current Member
- Ronald McDonald House of the Coastal Empire- Board of Directors, Current Treasurer
- Emerging Leaders Committee- Current Member