John Vandaveer, CPA, CVA
Tax And Business Solutions Partner
Send An Email
John is a CPA and Certified Valuation Analyst. John specializes in tax strategies and compliance for C corporations, S corporations, partnerships, individuals and trusts. Prior to joining Arthur Dana & Company (merging to form TJS Deemer Dana) in 2001, John served as a tax consultant at Arthur Andersen and Price Waterhouse in Atlanta and Savannah.
John’s expertise includes life-cycle business strategies involving entity structuring, ownership changes, exit strategies and multi-state taxation. John has years of experience representing clients before federal and state taxing authorities.
John is a native of Tennessee, and he has two daughters, Amanda and Ashley. He is an avid runner, competing in multiple marathons, including the New York City Marathon and the Chicago Marathon. John has taught accounting courses at Savannah State University.
- Georgia State University – B.B.A., Accounting, Magna Cum Laude
- Georgia Southern University – M.Acc.
Certifications And Memberships
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Dale Carnegie & Associates, Dale Carnegie Coach® graduate
- Savannah Sunrise Rotary Club, Member
- Hostess City Toastmasters, Member
- Leadership Southeast Georgia, Class of 2014