John Vandaveer, CPA
Tax And Business Solutions Partner
Send An Email
John specializes in tax strategies and compliance for C corporations, S corporations, partnerships, individuals, and trusts. Prior to joining TJS Deemer Dana LLP in 2001, John served as a tax consultant at Arthur Andersen and Price Waterhouse in Atlanta and Savannah. John’s expertise includes life-cycle business strategies involving entity structuring, ownership changes, exit strategies and multi-state taxation. John has years of experience representing clients before federal and state taxing authorities.
He graduated with a Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Accounting from Georgia State University and a Masters of Accounting from Georgia Southern University. John is a Certified Public Accountant and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Georgia State University – B.B.A., Accounting, Magna Cum Laude
- Georgia Southern University – M.Acc.
Certifications And Memberships
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Dale Carnegie & Associates, Dale Carnegie Coach® graduate
- Hostess City Toastmasters, Member
- Leadership Southeast Georgia, Class of 2014