Kenneth Wood, CPA
Send An Email
Mr. Ken Wood is a Certified Public Accountant with over 29+ years of experience in public accounting, having begun his career with the international accounting firm of Deloitte in Greenville, SC. Ken has significant experience in all forms of attestation engagements including audits, reviews, compilations and agreed upon procedures for clients of varying sizes and industries as well as both private and public institutions of higher learning.
Since co-founding Arthur Dana & Company, Inc., a predecessor of TJS Deemer Dana LLP, Ken has narrowed his professional focus to concentrate on audits and consulting for post-secondary
Mr. Wood’s extensive experience in Student Financial Aid Audit compliance procedures and regulations and his knack for teaching have translated into his becoming an instructor for the Student Financial Aid Audit Seminars, the only continuing education for Certified Public Accountants on the topic of auditing federal student financial assistance programs.
Ken spends his time away from work with his wife Tracy and their family, son Andrew and daughter Caroline.
- Furman University – B.A., Accounting
- Clemson University – M.B.A.
Certifications And Memberships
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Private Sector Colleges & Universities
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Florida Association of Postsecondary Schools & Universities