Mike Skinner, CPA
Send An Email
Recent Articles & Updates
Michael W. Skinner graduated from Georgia Southern College in 1973. He started his career in accounting as a Staff Accountant with Arthur Andersen & Co. prior to joining the firm of Philip Hoffman, CPA. He became a partner in the firm of Hoffman & Skinner in 1981 which later became Skinner, Barndollar & Lane, P.C. and is now TJS Deemer Dana LLP.
In 1989 Mike was certified as a Certified Financial Planner by the International Board of Standards and Practices for Certified Financial Planners. Mike serves on the Georgia State Board of Accountancy and is a member of the Savannah Estate Planning Council. He is active in the revitalization of Downtown Savannah and is on numerous professional and civic boards and committees.
- Georgia Southern University, Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, Cum Laude
Certifications and Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- National Association of State Board of Accountancy, Member
- Savannah Estate Planning Council, Member
- Downtown Business Association, Inc.
- Savannah Sunrise Rotary Club
- Telfair Museum of Art