Pamela O’Quinn, CPA
Tax And Business Solutions Partner
Send An Email
Pam joined the firm as a partner in 2001 after operating her own successful CPA firm for eighteen years in Savannah. As a CPA and certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisor, she brings an abundance of experience in the accounting services industry to head our Small Business Group.
She and her staff serve a variety of small business owners in sectors including retail, professional service, hospitality, and not-for-profit. Pam’s public accounting expertise and training skills help her small business clients stay efficient and productive.
Pam is especially excited to offer QuickBooks® training to her clients, allowing small business owners to fully understand the value of integrating the accounting function into their company.
In celebration of their 75th anniversary, Armstrong Atlantic State University named Pam as a Notable Alumni in 2010. Pam is a sport enthusiast who resides on Whitemarsh Island.
- University of Georgia – B.S., Chemistry
- Armstrong Atlantic State University – B.B.A., Accounting
Certifications And Memberships
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisor
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Islands YMCA, Board Member
- Small Business Assistance Corporation, Board of Directors