Rhonda M. Norris, CPA
Send An Email
Rhonda is a partner in the Firm’s Financial Institutions Group. With over 26 years of experience in public accounting, she specializes in providing both audit and consulting services to the financial institution industry. In addition to internal and external auditing services, Rhonda also performs Bank Secrecy Act reviews, Fair Lending reviews, loan and deposit compliance reviews as well as Automated Clearing House (ACH) audits for many financial institutions throughout Georgia. Rhonda provides BSA and compliance training to both bank personnel and Board members for community banks.
She graduated from East Georgia College with an Associate in Arts degree in Business Administration and Economics, and she received a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting from Georgia Southern University. Rhonda is also a magna cum laude graduate of the Paul W. Barret Jr. Graduate School of Banking. Rhonda is a member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA). She is currently serving as a member of the Georgia Bankers Association Bank Accountants Board and the Community Bankers Association of Georgia Education Committee.
- East Georgia College, Associate in Arts
- Georgia Southern University, Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting
- Paul W. Barret Jr. Graduate School of Banking, Magna cum Laude
Certifications and Memberships
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Georgia Bankers Association Bank Accountants Board
- Community Bankers Association of Georgia Education Committee