Rhonda M. Norris, CPA
Send An Email
Rhonda is the partner in charge of the Firm’s Financial Institutions Group. With over 20 years of experience in public accounting, she specializes in providing both audit and consulting services to the financial institution industry. In addition to internal and external auditing services, Rhonda also performs Bank Secrecy Act reviews, Fair Lending reviews, loan and deposit compliance reviews as well as Automated Clearing House (ACH) audits for many financial institutions throughout Georgia. Rhonda provides BSA and compliance training to both bank personnel and Board members for community banks.
She graduated from East Georgia College with an Associate in Arts degree in Business Administration and Economics, and she received a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting from Georgia Southern University.
Rhonda is a member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA). She is currently serving as a member of the Georgia Southern University Accounting Advisory Council.
- East Georgia College, Associate in Arts
- Georgia Southern University, Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting
Certifications and Memberships
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Georgia Southern University Accounting Advisory Council