Robyn T. Tanner, CPA
Audit Service Line Leader/Partner
Send An Email
Robyn Tanner is a Certified Public Accountant with over 25 years experience in public accounting. She specializes in providing audit, risk management and business advisory services. She has significant experience in all forms of attestation engagements including audits, reviews, compilations and agreed upon procedures for clients of varying sizes and industries. As an Audit Partner in the Firm’s Dublin office, Robyn directly oversees 30+ audits on an annual basis for construction, architects, and engineers, captive insurance, not-for-profits, and government clients. She also has experience with financial institutions in both the private and public sectors. She serves as the Firm’s Assurance Leader providing guidance, structure, and strategic support to the 36 audit team members and the 339 attest and advisory clients from all office locations.
Robyn has also received a Top 10 Public Accounting Professionals Award from the National Academy of Public Accounting Professionals. She is a graduate of Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants Leadership Academy and a graduate of Dublin-Laurens County Leadership Academy.
- Florida State University, Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- University of Georgia, Master of Accountancy
Certifications and Memberships
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Former Dublin Service League Member
- Former Chair Member of the Georgia Society Leadership
- Pine Forest Methodist Church Finance Committee
- Meals on Wheels Volunteer
- Red Cross Volunteer