You have a lot to think about when you consider a business merger or acquisition. You have to make decisions about product/service compatibility, competitive tactics and position, financial impact, and cash flow – all while considering important tax implications. As common as mergers and acquisitions are in today’s business world, the processes involved can be challenging.
The professionals at TJS Deemer Dana are ready to guide you through your business’s merger or acquisition. As a firm with many partners, we understand firsthand the complexity of bringing together multiple products and perspectives. We also appreciate the strength and diversity of an organization that does it well.
Partner with TJS Deemer Dana to plan for success in each step of your merger or acquisition. We’ll help you address the key areas of due diligence, transition, and integration.
To ensure due diligence, we will:
- Assess your target company’s operational and organizational environments and risks
- Determine your integration needs and priorities
- Anticipate potential integration challenges
For a seamless transition, we will:
- Identify gaps and overlaps in processes and technology investments
- Share best practices among all parties
- Address your resource needs
- Create an integration strategy
- Review combined supplier, partner, and customer relationships
In the integration of your target business, we will:
- Consolidate and streamline your processes and systems
- Institute continuous communications with your investors, stakeholders, and key management
- Capture and report metrics and progress