In today’s competitive market-place, small-to-medium size businesses face many of the same challenges as their larger counterparts. However, they don’t always have the same internal resources.
According to the Georgia Department of Labor, 98% of the 278,125 business establishments statewide have fewer than 500 employees, while 97% of those have fewer than 100, and 94% of those have fewer than 50 employees.
Hiring an outside firm to handle basic accounting functions allows you to devote time to do what you do best – run your business. Doing so can improve efficiency and productivity, allowing you to make informed management decisions knowing that your financial information is accurate and timely.
You will also be able to easily provide bankers and creditors with reliable financial statements and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with having confidence in your financial information.
TJS Deemer Dana’s client accounting services can help you with your accounting needs, without adding your internal staff, by acting as your controller, bookkeeper, and business consultant. With cloud-based technologies allowing for more remote work, those resources aren’t confined to the Dublin, Savannah, or Atlanta areas.
Those services include, but are not limited to:
- Implementation, training, and support for QuickBooks®
- Depreciation records maintenance
- Monthly bookkeeping and financial statement preparation
- Monthly, quarterly, and year-end reporting for state and federal payroll and sales tax
- Payroll processing, including direct deposit services and W-2 preparation
- Period-end closing- monthly, quarterly, or annually
- Personal property tax reporting
- Bank account reconciliation
And, if you need on-site assistance, our team is available to work at your office.
You are busy running your business. Let TJS Deemer Dana handle the details.